This is some award, supposed to be good for you. Did you try it? I’m not gonna try it. Let’s get Mikey!
So, the Liebster award comes to me from http://alesbianspeaks.wordpress.com/about/. Thank you very much for nominating me! Please check out her blog – she is funny, interesting and well worth reading.
So, here are the rules for this award nomination…
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. (I hope I did that correctly.)
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) (What?)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people / blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Here are the 11 questions I need to answer…
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging? I get to rant and rave without recriminations. (insert evil laugh).
2. Which do you prefer: coffee or tea? Coffee, thick, dark, rich, heartburn giving coffee. Okay, it’s mud really, but with lots of cream and sugar.
3. Do you prefer to write with noise around you or in silence? Silence or else I want to join the noise.
4. What song, in your opinion, describes your blog? “She loves me, yeah yeah yeah.”
5. What three things do you think about a lot? Love, family, walking in the woods
6. What’s your favorite piece of technology, excluding your phone? My computer, linking me to you.
7. What is your favorite time of the day and why? Predawn because no one else is awake. I can go outside and I own this planet. Until others get up. Ugh.
8. What color do you think describes you best and why? Red. Passionate, motivated unless I’m not, and hungry. Dang, I need to fix breakfast. Squirrel.
9. What is your favorite piece of clothing? I love soft soft extremely soft tee shirts. I run my hands over myself then. Yes, I’m a weirdo. What?
10. What skill would you most like to possess? Mind control. So my woman would say, “Yes, G, you are right, always right, G” and then kiss me.
11. What would you choose to have as your last meal? Am I hungry when I’m about to die? Okay, chicken tenders, with honey mustard and a nice salad with crunch to it, like with romaine, candied pecans, and a piece of ice cream cake because if I’m dying, screw counting the calories – bring me some ice cream cake! Chocolate ice cream and white cake. Don’t be stingy either. Bring a big piece and one for my executioner, because I don’t hold grudges. (Why do I assume I’m being executed?)
Here are the promised 11 facts about me…
1. I do chores in my head while I’m lying in bed at night, you know, rearranging the living room, separating the laundry. I wake up so tired and rarely do those things during the day as I feel they should already be done!
2. Strangers often think my girlfriend is my daughter. *sigh* This has happened almost my whole life. So it has to be me. My gf is only 8 years younger. The first time it happened my gf was 4 years older. I must look like hell.
3. I’m skinny until I look in the mirror and then I’m incredibly fat and old. Stupid mirror.
4. I can’t resist Law and Order, especially SVU. Even though I’ve seen almost every single episode, except the Chris Noth ones; he’s annoying BUT I still watch them. 😛
5. I am incredibly electronically challenged. Like I put a dime in my DVD drive one time to keep the DVD from skipping (that does NOT work, by the way and I lost a dime, somewhere, in my computer and now my DVD drive doesn’t work but whatever. ugh) Common sense told me it would work as it always worked with a record player when a penny was placed upon the arm and that would keep it from skipping. Oh just never mind.
6. I think child molesters should be fed to animals, like lions in Africa or somewhere there are wolves starving. Just hobble them like ‘Crazy’ did in “Misery” and drop them down in Russia or Africa or Thailand, hell I don’t know where, but somewhere something is starving like mad crazy hungry so they’d be ripped to shreds in minutes. What?
7. I once climbed down a cliff in Maine yet have a hard time standing upright some days.
8. I’d like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony. I’d like to buy the world a Coke and keep it company.
9. I’m home alone and I’m writing this, instead of masturbating to porn. Look at me, all mature and stuff.
10. I’m rather a good cook and pretty domesticated (read, can use toaster and doesn’t pee on the carpet).
11. I love Loony Tunes, not the ones where they’re little but the good old fashioned original ones. That Bugs showed me cross dressing was A-okay.
Here are the 11 questions I am asking the lovely bloggers I nominated!
1. What motivates you to blog?
2. Are you a good cook?
3. Does your spouse and/or partner know about this blog?
4. Do you have a pet or does one have you?
5. What three things do you think about a lot?
6. Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
7. If you won the lottery, how would you spend the money? Let’s say 10 million.
8. Would you consider being marooned on a deserted island a good thing or a bad thing?
9. How do feel about torture?
10. What superpower would you most like to possess?
11. What would you choose to have as your last meal?
My nominated bloggers are…