Now, the 11 questions:
1. Who was your first crush? – First grade, Ronny Sullivan (he grew up to be a hired killer, now serving time in a Florida prison) but I wised up about boys and so in second grade it was Tonette Johnson; I walked her to her bus every day after school, holding hands, and then she would kiss my cheek. I was certain I was going to marry her and we would have two kids, a boy named Anthony and a girl named Tonette so I would be living with three Tony’s. 😛 Sadly she moved at the end of second grade. 😦
2. Do you play any sport? Checkers, scrabble, UNO and spades. 😛 They don’t count? Okay, fine. Softball but I don’t run anymore so I hit for distance. 😛
3. If you could revisit any point in time what would it be? The week before my son died so I could find a different place to live and he would still be alive.
4. What’s your favourite time of year? Summer, when it’s warm.
5. What’s the best movie you’ve ever watched? Wizard of Oz. She was alone in the woods with three grown men and not one of them molested her. Love that story. That’s what it’s about, isn’t it?
6. If you could be anyone else, would you? Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, because she figured out she was happy after all.
7. Favourite holiday destination? Beach.
8. What’s your favourite piece of clothing (or pair of shoes) you can’t live without? White soft tee I sleep in.
9. Do you have any tattoos, if yes what are they? I have a peach with a banner across it that says, Sweet Peaches. Most people think it is a nickname or that I’m from Georgia. No and no. It’s because I was dating a woman who told me that eating puzzy was like eating sweet peaches. How could I resist after that? I want more, though. One for cystic fibrosis, because my grandson has it. One with most likely some kind of saying from Marilyn Monroe, just because.
10. Do you prefer a night out or a night in? What are we doing? If it’s sex, then a night in. If it’s not, then a night out.
11. What’s your favourite comfort food? Meatloaf and mashed potatoes, with gravy, and biscuits. But I’m eating healthier so….hmm…yeah, I got nothing. Meatloaf and mashed sweet potatoes, maybe, with no gravy and no biscuit. UGH. Why bother?
Now, the 11 questions: